Streamingteacher® training Includes Unlimited Access To:
• Over 650 Audio/Video based lessons, videos are constantly being added (applies to paid Mastercam® subscriptions)
• Various types of sample files that you download and follow along with
• Real world projects that utilize combinations of functions and toolpaths in Mastercam
Additional user subscriptions have the same subscription duration. The subscription(s) begins immediately after purchasing the courseware. Subscriptions for additional users must be made in the initial transaction to qualify for the discount. Re-subscription discount is only available if new subscription(s) are purchased prior to the expiration of existing subscription.
This Courseware Covers:
Introduction, Interface, data entry, geometry creation, geometry editing and manipulation, solids, drafting, import/export, toolpath management, machine definition, views/planes/wcs, transformation, milling toolpaths, surface machining, lathe toolpaths, C+Y axis Mill/Turn, router toolpaths, and much more. And includes an HLE (Home Learning Edition) version of the software.
• IBM PC 64 Bit or Mac with Boot Camp
• Internet Connection (Dial-up, DSL, Cable, etc.)
• Browser must have Flash enabled
• Browser must have cookies enabled
• Sound card and speakers on your computer, or better yet, a soundcard and headphones
• Java and Cookies must be enabled for ecommerce purchases
NOTE: To run the current version of the Mastercam® HLE software you are required to have Windows 7 or newer operating system on your computer. You can view the training videos with any operating system that will run flash files, you just will not be able to work along with the videos in the HLE/student version of the software.